If your spectacles require some adjustment here are some guides for you to follow.
- Adjusting the Nose Pads
- With one hand get a good grip on the frame of the glasses
- With the other hand hold the nose pad between thumb and forefinger and move in or out slightly
- Try them on and see how they feel
- Repeat this until the nose pads are comfortable but remember to only make very small changes each time
- Adjust the arms of your frames
- Put them on and mark on the arms the point where you'd like the bend to start
- Remove specs and use a hairdryer on a low setting to apply heat to the arm where the bend is currently, for about 25 seconds
- Gently straighten the arm after you have heated it
- Now apply more heat to the arms (for 20 seconds) where you would like to put the new bend in the arm
- To make a smooth bend you can curve the arm around your thumb
- Put the specs on and see how they feel if still not quite right repeat again until you're happy
We advise rimless frames are sent back to us for adjustments as these are more tricky to adjust. Please contact us before sending us your frame as we will need some details as to what adjustments are required.